Terms and Conditions
1. SG Lobang Club Planet acts as a venue for online users to post classified advertisement. SG Lobang Club Planet is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, SG Lobang Club Planet has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the advertisement posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings.
2. The user acknowledges that the sole obligation of SG Lobang Club Planet is to display classified advertisements (Ad Displays), graphics, links and/or banner advertisements from Advertiser which conforms to the specifications set forth by SG Lobang Club Planet. In this regard, the Advertiser agrees that (i) SG Lobang Club Planet has the right to market, display, perform, transmit and promote the Ad Displays, and (ii) users of SG Lobang Club Planet website have the right to access and use the Ad Displays and any content and/or services directly linked to the Ad Displays (the “Advertiser Web Content”).
3. Advertiser understands that once this advertisement agreement is executed, there shall be no refunds or pro-ration of rates or payments if the Advertiser elects to discontinue display of Ad Displays prior to expiration of the advertising term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SG Lobang Club Planet may terminate this agreement if the Advertiser fails to pay any amount due hereunder and such nonpayment remains uncured for fourteen (14) days following notice to Advertiser of nonpayment.
4. Orders are accepted subject to the terms and provisions of the current advertising rates. Advertising rates set forth in the rate card are subject to change; any rate changes will apply to any additional advertising services requested by the Advertiser after such rate change. Currently the advertising on SG Lobang Club Planet is FREE.
5. The use of our services, website, materials, contents and links herein is at your sole risk only and SG Lobang Club Planet shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which results from the use or reliance or such services, business dealings, advertisements, promotions, views or opinions or any other materials, contents and information not otherwise stated. Any materials or contents downloaded, copied or otherwise obtained through the use of our services is done at your sole discretion and risk. You shall be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or copied materials from our website including any damages from computer viruses. Any changes are made periodically to the website, materials, contents and links may be made at any time without notice to you.
6. Our services, website, materials, contents and links may contain mistakes, errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors and typographical mistakes. SG Lobang Club Planet, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and affiliates make no representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, about any of the services, materials, contents and links provided herein, including any advertisements supplied by the respective advertisers and their creditworthiness, truthfulness, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement of copyrights & trademarks
7. Under no circumstances shall SG Lobang Club Planet be liable to the advertiser for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if such damages are foreseeable, and whether or not SG Lobang Club Planet has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising from any aspect of the advertising relationship provided for herein. SG Lobang Club Planet shall in no event be liable to advertiser for more than the total amount paid to SG Lobang Club Planet by advertiser hereunder. SG Lobang Club Planet makes no representations, and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding SG Lobang Club Planet’s services or any portion thereof, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SG Lobang Club Planet specifically disclaims any warranty regarding (i) the number of persons who will access the ad displays and (ii) any benefit advertiser might obtain from including the ad displays within SG Lobang Club Planet’s web site.
8. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Terms and Conditions, SG Lobang Club Planet may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting, or refuse such data or information to be posted at this website if it is of the opinion and view that such posting is inappropriate for whatever reasons, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on SG Lobang Club Planet and to avoid infringing a third party rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or on this website or the internet.
9. SG Lobang Club Planet reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service, access to materials and contents of this website with or without notice to any user, visitor and advertiser. SG Lobang Club Planet shall not be liable to anybody, users, visitors or advertisers or any third party, should SG Lobang Club Planet exercise its rights to modify or discontinue the service, use and access to this website.
10. The services, use and access of this website, materials and contents and any software used in connection with provisions of such access and services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Materials and contents contained in third-party advertisements or information presented to you through the services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, publicity rights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the use, access, services or the software, in whole or in part. You may print copies of any part of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
11. The information and links contained on this website are being provided by SG Lobang Club Planet for general information purposes only. This website may include links to third-party websites over which SG Lobang Club Planet has no control. SG Lobang Club Planet makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in such third-party websites. Furthermore, SG Lobang Club Planet makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information contained on this website for any purpose. The information contained on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. SG Lobang Club Planet hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this website, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
12. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between Advertiser(s) and SG Lobang Club Planet, and supersedes any and all prior agreements (whether written or oral) of SG Lobang Club Planet Advertiser(s) with respect to the subject matter set forth herein; provided. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with laws of Singapore, without regard to the actual state or country of incorporation or residence of Advertiser(s). Advertiser(s) hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore with any action arising under this Agreement. Advertiser(s) may not assign this Agreement, in whole or in part.
We, the Operators of this Website, provide it as a public service to our users.
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the “User”) do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
The Operators reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
You must be at least 14 years old to use this site. You agree not to do any of the following:
• post abusive, vulgar, slanderous, racist, hateful or threatening contents
• post obscene, pornographic or sexually-oriented materials
• post illegal drugs, its ingredients or paraphernalia
• post anything related to sorcery, necromancy or black magic (except fiction story books)
• post copyrighted or any other material that may violate any laws of your country, Singapore or International Law
• post fraudulent contents
• spam anyone in the site by sending unsolicited messages, calls or other means
• collect personal data of users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes
• make any libelous or defamatory comments against anyone
• post the same ad in multiple categories, cities or countries in order to gain more exposure
• post the same ad using different wordings, titles or images in order to multiply the same ad
• use multiple email addresses to register and post the same ads
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to our server
• use automated means (e.g. spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, etc) to download or scrape data from this site
• post any link (URL) from another advertising site especially if the purpose is to promote the other site
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that SG Lobang Club Planet have the right to remove, edit, move or close any post at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, SG Lobang Club Planet shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By publishing, displaying or uploading any text, photos, links, messages or other data or information (collectively, “content”) on or to the site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SG Lobang Club Planet an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, fully-paid and worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, although we have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to take any action that we feel may be appropriate in our sole discretion, consistent with the terms of this Agreement, including termination of the membership of one or more members.
You agree to receive important site announcements from time to time pertaining your membership and site new features or offers.
You agree to indemnify and hold SG Lobang Club Planet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and corporate or other partners harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to: (a) your use of the website or the service (including the posting by you of any content on the website) in violation of this agreement, (b) any other breach of this agreement by you or (c) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Should the aforementioned terms be repeatedly violated, you agree to have your account (may include e-mail and IP address) suspended or permanently blocked from this site.
You may use the the Website for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Users. You may not use the the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, federal and state securities laws, regulations, any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
You may not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person’s copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, or disclose via the the Website any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have.
You may not upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, nor subject the Website’s network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct deemed disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Website.
You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using other Users’ personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Website, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other Users unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means.
You also are expressly prohibited from distributing Users’ personal information to third-party parties for marketing purposes. The Operators shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using Users’ personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to Users, or the distribution of Users’ personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website and to suspend or revoke your membership in the consortium without refund of any membership dues paid.
The Operators note that unauthorized use of Users’ personal information in connection with unsolicited marketing correspondence also may constitute violations of various state and federal anti-spam statutes. The Operators reserve the right to report the abuse of Users’ personal information to the appropriate law enforcement and government authorities, and the Operators will fully cooperate with any authorities investigating violations of these laws.
The Operators do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Website. Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post (“Contributions”) to the Website will be considered non-confidential.
All contributions to this site are licensed by you under the MIT License to anyone who wishes to use them, including the Operators.
If you work for a company or at a University, it’s likely that you’re not the copyright holder of anything you make, even in your free time. Before making contributions to this site, get written permission from your employer.
The Operators may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. The Operators, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The Operators may edit or remove content on the the Website at their discretion at any time.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering with the Website. It is your responsibility to maintain and promptly update this account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provides any information that is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and to refuse any and all current and future use of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Operators, agents, vendors or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, their content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using the Website. The Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website, or parts of the Website, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use (i) is in violation of any applicable law; (ii) is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity; or (iii) where the Operators have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE OPERATORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENTOF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THE OPERATORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT. THE OPERATORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED IN OR APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE OPERATORS OR THROUGH THE OPERATORS, THEIR EMPLOYEES, OR THIRD PARTIES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE THE WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIABILITY LIMITATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO USER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OPERATORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE OPERATORS’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED ONE SINGAPORE DOLLARS (S$1.00). USER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND THAT THE OPERATORS WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE WEBSITE ABSENT SUCH LIMITATION.
The Website is hosted in Singapore. The Operators make no claims that the Content on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Singapore. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Singapore, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms. A party may give notice to the other party only in writing at that party’s principal place of business, attention of that party’s principal legal officer, or at such other address or by such other method as the party shall specify in writing. Notice shall be deemed given upon personal delivery or facsimile, or, if sent by certified mail with postage prepaid, 5 business days after the date of mailing, or, if sent by international overnight courier with postage prepaid, 7 business days after the date of mailing. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being affected in any way. Further, the parties agree to replace such unenforceable provision with an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the unenforceable provision. Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. The failure of the Operators to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit the Operators’ rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or User’s use of the Website must be brought in the courts of Singapore, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties, as to their subject matter. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
The Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that the Operators offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, its content or the companies or products referenced therein, and the Operators reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, the Operators cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
In the event you believe that material or content published on the Website may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please contact us.