|Job Title: Channel Incentives Program Manager
Department: APAC OCP GTM
This role will work with the APAC Partner Incentives lead to plan, manage and execute channel incentives programs across all APAC markets to achieve regional business goals and core KPIs. This role is critical in helping pull together various internal stakeholders and groups from sub/regional/corp teams, including, but not limited to, Area GTM and PDM leads, Finance, partner marketing, and channel sales teams. This role will report to the APAC Partner Incentives lead in Singapore.
• Responsible for planning, developing, maintaining, and managing program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges while working closely with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners to orchestrate and drive Global and local partner incentive programs for APAC
• Drive awareness and communication of partner incentive programs/strategy with internal stakeholders, including weekly GTM newsletter involvement (COOP report mthly, PI updates, Ops, new Campaigns launch).
• Orchestrate local accelerator and campaigns administration, including:
o Campaign submission – meeting with stakeholders, preparation of T&Cs, preparation of single slide deck for each campaign, IO Code creation, MS query, Eligible Partner list, PI Lead and Finance Approval. Follow up on Corp Approvals
o Campaign communications with Nen and Campaign requestor
o Maintain list of on-going programs/campaigns
o Monthly accruals and budget tracking
• Handles campaign and other ad-hoc queries as well as escalations from partners and internal stakeholders
• Controls and compliance of programs/campaigns, and maintaining necessary audit trails
• 1-2 years of program management experience, Bachelor’’s degree. Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
• Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
• The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
• Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Power BI skills a plus.