If you have sealed your tile and grout after installation, you should only use professional tile and grout cleaners once every few years. Most homes today have at least a room or two with tile because of its many benefits, some of which include:
- Very low maintenance required – just regular cleaning
- Ability to be placed in a wide variety of settings – fireplaces, kitchen floors, bathroom walls
- Cost effectiveness – very low
- Durability – no dents like in hardwood or snags and pulls like in carpets
- Ease of repair – it’s much easier to replace a broken tile than it is a hardwood plank
Driveways/Pavers/Pool Decks/Concrete Cleaning
Your driveway is the first part of your home people see. Cleaning it can make a huge difference to the first impression people have and improve the value of your property.
Over time driveways become affected by dust, soil, leaf stains, coolant and oil stains. Porous and partially shaded driveways mays also suffer from mould and mildew, which is unsafe and may result in the concrete or paver surface eroding and pitting.