Posted October 30, 2018 at 2:52 pm by bobwatsoncar

Car Mechanic

Whether you own a compact sedan or a luxurious SUV in Victoria, getting a roadworthy certificate is extremely crucial not only to ensure proper maintenance but also to make driving safer for you, your family and others on the road. In addition, selling or re-registering a used car in Victoria also demands this certificate. RWC is proof that your vehicle passes the roadworthiness test, ensuring that your vehicle is in good condition and is fit to be on the road.

Here at Bob Watson Service Centre, we help vehicle owners across Hawthorn East with their roadworthy certificate needs. Our Certified car mechanics will perform a thorough inspection of all the safety components of your vehicle and provide a detailed report on the repairs necessary to pass the roadworthy certificate test.